HR Coordinator in Lockport, NY
Advanced Energy Posted: 2022-06-02
Lockport, NY 14094
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations functions within Human Resources.
This is a full-time onsite, permanent role, newly created to support growth at our Lockport, NY location.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate to gain valuable Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment.
Provide support to Sr HR Generalist with the following:
• Coordinate temp agency hiring
• Assist with creating on-boarding schedules for manager and above level employees in Lockport
• Manage college recruiting: scheduling/attending mock interview events, ordering AE collateral and attending career fairs
• Coordinate internship program with site college partnerships
• Support efforts to build brand awareness by partnering with site leadership and corporate marketing team
• Provide support to site employees with the following:
• Assist with obtaining answers and responding to questions as it relates to payroll, benefits, policy and procedure
• Escalate critical employee relations issues to Sr. HR Generalist
• Assist with the planning and execution of site engagement events
• Maintain local Sharepoint site
• Other HR duties as assigned.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to obtain, verify and evaluate general and statistical information.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent administrative skills
• Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, databases, SAP
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong independent initiative
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Minimum one year of experience in recruitment, human resources, and/or marketing role
• A bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
Please apply with resume via Company link
Advanced Energy is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.