Home Health RN Supervisor/ Case Manager in Buffalo , NY
People Inc. Posted: 2023-03-10
Buffalo , NY 14207
• Evaluate the performance of Personal Care and Nursing staff skills a minimum of every 90 days by making a site visit and speaking to consumers and family members.
• Provide on-the-job training to Nursing and Personal Care Service Providers to ensure services are of the highest quality and standard.
• Responsible for coordinating all aspects of patient care.
• Develop a comprehensive patient plan of care based on a comprehensive assessment, physicians orders, identified needs of the patient and with input from other disciplines, the patient and caregivers.
• Coordinates care with other health, social and community organizations providing services.
• Consults with patient’s physician regarding changes in condition or anticipated needs per nursing assessments.
• Interprets to the patient and family the implication of the diagnosis and the nature of the treatment consistent with the directives of the physician, performs prescribed treatments and teaches and supervises family members or others giving care.
• Responsible for completion of required paperwork in a timely manner.
• Assumes on-call responsibilities as scheduled which includes, but is not limited to: answering questions and providing direction to the coordinators as necessary, providing emergency back-up on cases and making follow-up calls to consumers, staff, and families about questions that may arise during non-business hours.
• Complies with all agency policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Graduate from an accredited School of Professional Nursing, two years nursing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Current New York State Nursing License and Registration.
• Valid driver’s license
• Provides on-going professional nursing supervision of Personal Care Aides and LPNs.
Take the first step - call 716-322-7050
Please use Quick Apply with resume.
click the link for more information.