Home Care Staffing Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Homecare Posted: 2020-12-28
Buffalo, NY 14202
As a Home Care Staffing Coordinator, you are a liaison between the Home Care Aides and Patients/Clients. You will report directly to the Branch Administrator/Director. This is a Full Time Position.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Identify and assign proper level of staff to meet client needs.
• Review any and all open shifts/hours with Branch Administrator/Director to immediately contact field staff to fill cases.
• Communicate Branch Administrator/Director regarding all new clients and changes in staff assignments.
• Provide general information to the public regarding home care services.
• Collect initial intake information from clients
• Interview all prospective employees (Home Health Aides & Personal Care Assistants).
• Ensure employee files are complete with all required documentation in place.
• Communicate regularly with nursing and management staff.
• Other duties as assigned by the Branch Administrator.
• One year of previous home care staffing coordination preferred.
Send resume to below email or apply on below site
Or Apply in person at our office location at:
Buffalo HomeCare Inc.
490 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, NY 14202