Home Care Scheduler in Niagara Falls, NY
Liberty Home Care Posted: 2020-10-29
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Liberty Home Care is a licensed home care agency and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) provider. We provide home health aides and equipment to individuals with a variety of medical needs. The Scheduler is responsible for planning and scheduling patient visitations for home health aide staff.
• Create and maintain staff schedules.
• Qualify all requests for proper insurance information and authorization.
• Collaborate with staff and supervisor to provide continuously updated information regarding patient needs and patient care as well as the needs of the clients.
• Handle and process requests for home care services/referrals.
• Assign personnel as directed by the Director of Patient Services/designee.
• Update internal systems used for staff schedules and tracking.
• Ongoing communication with staff regarding job assignments, requirements and other job related issues.
• Prepare reports, including weekly referral reports, staffing needs and time and attendance reports.
• Verify timecards and identify any variances in actual versus time scheduled for payroll and billing.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Friendly team player and helpful manner towards clients and coworkers.
• Pro-active, self-motivated and able to meet pressing deadlines.
• Able to adapt to changing priorities with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Two years of Scheduling experience, preferably for a home care agency
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Computer skills including MS Office and system software.
Liberty offers outstanding benefits, including:
• Excellent pay and compensation
• 19 days of paid time off in your first year
• Health Insurance starting on your first day
• Inexpensive insurance options for medical, dental and vision
• Birthday gift
• And Much More!!
The Scheduler serves as the critical liaison between Liberty Home Care clients, agency and aides.
If you love being part of a team and helping others.
Please apply at the link below