Fund Development/ Communications Manager in Buffalo, NY
Willie Hutch Jones Educational and Sports Program Posted: 2023-11-17
Buffalo, NY 14208
Salary Range: $50.000 AnnuallyFund Development/Communications Manager
The job requirements for the position are as follows:
• The new team member will represent our organization's mission to funders and community members.
• Develop a comprehensive fund development plan to include, but not limited to, grant applications, an annual calendar, corporate support initiatives, fundraising events, and community engagement activities.
• Oversee the execution of the marketing plan, including website management, community outreach, marketing efforts, and sponsorship materials.
• Manage and update TEAMHUTCH Central
• Collaborate closely with the Program Manager to evaluate programs and provide reports to funders detailing program outcomes and expenditure utilization.
• Exhibit flexibility in working hours, including weekends, as necessary.
• Interact directly with relevant Board Committees.
• Benefit from coaching hours provided by our Marketing Consultant to facilitate onboarding and ongoing development of marketing materials and strategies for team support.
• Receive guidance and mentorship from an experienced fund development professional identified by WHJESP.
• Collaborate with the Board, staff, and other stakeholders to establish fund development goals and execute the associated tasks.
• The Fund Development/Communications Manager is a full-time position with an annual salary of $50,000, paid biweekly with taxes deducted.
The information in this job description is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Other duties within the classification and the job's physical demands may be assigned.
EVALUATION: The performance of this position will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the WHJESP policy. All employees are required to submit to a criminal record check and fingerprinting.