Forklift Operator in Elma, NY
Steuben Foods Posted: 2022-06-15
Elma, NY 14059
Position is responsible for performing all tests, analysis and evaluations in all of the primary plant production areas, effective communication with management and plant production personnel, documentation of compliance records and performance of job duties as outlined below in the Quality Control Laboratory
Work Specifications - Responsibilities:
• Responsible for food safety and quality
• Responsible for transporting product from production area’s to the warehouse safely, timely and accurately.
• Responsible for scanning product from one location to another using the new bar code scanners
• Maintain equipment (Forklifts, wrappers, etc.)
• Responsible for maintaining a clean work area
• Keep production lines fully stocked with raw materials and return when not needed
• Have a strong knowledge of all production lines and understand and obey all packaging procedures
• Withstand hot and cold environments
EOE STATEMENT Steuben Foods Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply with resume via Company Link