Forklift Drivers in Lyndonville, NY
H. H. Dobbins, Inc. Posted: 2021-07-13
Lyndonville, NY 14098
H.H. Dobbins Inc. is one of New York state’s leading agricultural companies. Located in Lyndonville, NY, we are a grower, packer and shipper of fresh apples, pears, cherries and peaches. We are committed to excellence and being mindful of what is best for our growers, customers and associates. We are looking for talented and committed individuals to join our growing company. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Forklift Drivers- Start 8/15/21-9/1/21
3 Positions- packing house
Ability to pull packed product from racking by size/variety and complete paperwork.
Ability to load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
3 Positions- outside/yard- These 3 positions are approx. 8-12 weeks for harvest.
- Ability to unload full bins of apples from flatbed trucks in a quick, safe manner.
- Complete paperwork for returning empty bins to apple growers.
- Stack empty/full bins according to apple variety/grower.
- Experience driving propane/electric forklifts.
- Withstand cooler temperatures-32 degrees.
- Able to work safely in a fast-paced environment with constant change.
- Attention to detail with the ability to count.
Forklift positions are 1st shift and require some overtime according to production needs.
H.H. Dobbins Inc,
99 West Avenue, Lyndonville, NY 14098
or apply below.