Fire/Security Systems Designer in Buffalo, NY
Great Lakes Building Systems Posted: 2022-06-29
Buffalo, NY 14227
The area’s leading commercial fire & security systems integrator is looking for several talented individuals that want a productive, profitable and satisfying career! We are growing very fast and are in need to add to our team the following: Fire/Security Systems Designer.
Qualified candidates will work closely with the engineering director and project managers to create working submittals & drawings for Fire Alarm, Security, & other low-voltage systems. As well as process project close-out documents and complete as-built drawings. Candidate shall be efficient in the current version of AutoCAD and all current AutoCAD tools.
- Prepare drawings and submittal documents accurately and in a timely manner.
- Layout code compliant plans utilizing AutoCAD software
- Organize engineering job folders for easy and efficient access
- Print, run copies, and distribute drawings/close-out documents
- Scan and organize redline as-built markups
- Process incoming and outgoing submittal packages as necessary
•AutoCad skills are required
Health insurance, life/disability insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.
This position is full time. Must be able to pass DMV and extensive back ground check including criminal history, personal references, educational verification. Hourly compensation is negotiable.
Email resume to direct apply.