Financial Accountant in Amherst, NY
Uniland Development Company Posted: 2022-09-14
Amherst, NY 14226
Get ready to work on a great team within one of Buffalo’s finest, family-owned, commercial real estate development companies!
Financial Account: You will apply your accounting skills to analyze financial information, prepare general ledger transactions and maintain business records for various Uniland entities. FT/PT.
Since 1974, the owners and associates of Uniland Development Company have worked hard on a shared vision to build a better Western New York by helping local businesses succeed. By staying true to that objective, our
family-owned company has helped create thousands of jobs that bolster the local and regional economies, enhanced the quality of life for residents, and supported more than 160 local community benefit organizations. Uniland currently owns and manages property in the Buffalo and Rochester Area.
Requirements: Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Accounting with at least 5 years of accounting experience. Position will utilize Microsoft Office programs with heavy Excel usage. Moderate proficiency is required.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Reconcile multiple companies on a monthly or quarterly basis including the creation of journal entries
• Prepare internal billings among related companies
• Prepare the financial statements for multiple companies and assist with the preparation of consolidated financial statements
• Analyze financial results for multiple companies, comparing to the prior year and current year budgets
• Performs activities related to the preparation, distribution and filing of Income Tax, Sales Tax and other Governmental Tax requirements
• Assist in the creation of company budgets
• Calculate and report on department metrics
• Prepare, process and distribute periodic reports and analysis
• Maintain Fixed Assets program for multiple companies
• Actively participate in initiatives when requested and/or required
Benefits: Competitive salary; full time benefit package
Location: Amherst, NY
For more information and to apply online, visit below link.
At Uniland, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees, interns, and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category under applicable federal, state, or local law