Field Service Technicians in Lancaster, NY
Precision Scale & Balance Posted: 2022-07-28
Lancaster, NY 14086
Field Service Technicians - Buffalo area
Precision Scale & Balance has what people want! Great employees, great environment, and great culture. We are a leader in providing laboratory and industrial equipment, calibration, maintenance, installation, and support. If you are seeking outstanding career opportunities and the chance to be a part of a strong team, this is the place for you.
* Inspection, calibration, repair, and installation of weighing & measurement equipment.
* Complete service documents and test reports.
* Compliance with all company policies along with customers, and OSHA regulations
JOB REQUIREMENTS – Skills and Abilities Required:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong electronics and mechanical skills
* Travel to customer’s locations with company vehicle
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team, in variable working environments
* Be able to pass background check, drug screen and physical (pre-employments and as customers require)
* Must be able to lift, push and pull 50+ pounds on a regular basis
* Represents self and Precision Scale and Balance in a positive, professional and ethical manner towards customers, co-workers and vendors.
* Proven organizational skills to maintain inventory on company assigned vehicle, and complete jobs within an effective/efficient schedule
* Detail oriented to accurately process paperwork within specified deadlines
* Basic knowledge of computer and software
* Competitive Salary
* Medical Insurance with health flexible spending account
* 401k with company match
* Opportunities for professional development
* Company vehicle provided for work-related travel
* Generous paid time off
Send resume to:
Precision Scale and Balance
140 Rotech Drive, Lancaster, NY 14086