Farm Market Driver in Buffalo, NY
FeedMore WNY Posted: 2021-04-12
Buffalo, NY 14206
FeedMore WNY has the following opening available.
SUMMARY OF DUITES: The FARM Market Driver is responsible the daily transportation of the mobile FARM Market to each market site. Additional responsibilities include: warehouse, serving diverse groups of people and communities, ensuring safe, timely and efficient market operations at each site as assigned by their daily route and schedule.
- Follows assigned route and schedule arriving at each market site on time; Helps to identify potential locations for new market sites
- Provide exemplary customer service to diverse groups of people and communities
- Responsible for recording all sales in Point-of-Sale (POS) system
- Daily FARM Market stock/restock and inventory control; Assist pulling warehouse orders
- Responsible for the proper use, care and working condition of the warehouse and all equipment
- Observes all safety policies and procedures as required by FeedMore WNY policies and DOT regulations
- Education and experience in community nutrition/public health working with low-income populations
- Must be able to think quickly, adapt to new environments, and engage with diverse populations.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, public relations and communication skills
- Flexibility in scheduling is required
- Current ServSafe or other food safety certification PERFERRED
- Current & valid NYS driver’s license and access to an automobile
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
To apply send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Human Resources Department
100 James E. Casey Dr.
Buffalo, NY 14206
Or apply on our website with the link below.
FeedMoreWNY is an Equal Opportunity employer: M/F/D/V/SO