Facilities Technician in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2022-06-08
Amherst, NY 14228
Creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
*$500 Sign-on Bonus!
*NEW HIGHER RATE OF PAY!
Maintains facilities including all aspects of maintenance and landscaping with on-call responsibilities.
- Maintain facilities including carpentry, basic plumbing, basic electrical, sheetrock patching and painting, framing and appliance repair.
- Landscape sites including lawn care, power washing, trimming bushes, spraying chemicals as needed (herbicide and insecticide), applying fertilizers, snow removal, salting, light masonry work and cosmetic upgrades of site such as shutters, planting bushes, sealing concrete and/or asphalt and fences.
- Process work orders for routine repairs as requested.
- Complete monthly environmental inspections of assigned program sites.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in maintenance tasks including carpentry, basic plumbing, basic electrical, sheetrock patching and painting, framing, appliance repair and year round landscaping responsibilities.
- Valid New York State driver’s license.
• Full Benefit Package
• Generous PTO
• 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Virtual and In-Person Training
• Newly hired Residential Site Managers in good standing upon completing 6 months of employment will receive a $500 sign-on bonus.
Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Quick Apply below or Apply Online Today