Facilities Manager in Buffalo, NY
Neighborhood Health Center Posted: 2021-11-22
Buffalo, NY 14201
Facilities Manager (all sites) Buffalo, Blasdell
Neighborhood Health Center (NHC) is GROWING and actively seeking a Facilities Manager. The Facilities Manager will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, supervision of the Facilities team, overseeing external contractors and vendors, and performing facility and maintenance work as needed.
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at NHC. We offer employees a kind, diverse, team-based work environment with competitive compensation and potential bonus, as well as comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, 403b match, health savings accounts, generous paid time off and loan forgiveness, if applicable.
Neighborhood Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). FQHCs are required to comply with the governor's recent mandate requiring hospital and nursing home workers to get the COVID-19 vaccine. You will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination if an offer of employment is made. The vaccine mandate applies to all personnel employed or affiliated with a covered entity, including volunteers and students. Only a limited medical exemption remains for qualifying individuals.
For more than 30 years, NHC has delivered quality healthcare to the communities we serve.
- 1-2 years Supervisory experience
- High School diploma or GED and one (1) year building maintenance experience or equivalent combination of training and experience
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of public buildings including grounds keeping
- Knowledge of building maintenance and repair procedures and techniques
- Knowledge and compliance with OSHA regulations
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand blueprints and assembly instructions
To apply, please visit our Careers page: https://nhcwny.org/careers/overview/