Facilities Maintenance in Lancaster, NY
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community Posted: 2020-09-04
Lancaster, NY 14086
Full-time Days Skilled Building Maintenance staff member for Environmental Services with the GreenFields for our Acute Rehab/Skilled Nursing Facility. Position includes weekend rotation.
7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Must have a valid New York State driver’s license.
Facilities Maintenance to:
• Repair electrical appliances, door stoppers, windows, etc.
• Perform wheel and caster work on all rolling stock.
• Perform all minor repairs on electrical equipment, e.g., cord ends, call cords, bedside lamps, etc.
• Installs such new equipment, as directed.
• Perform a variety of tasks involved in anchoring of objects to masonry or other walls.
• Prepare and paints walls, ceilings, doors, equipment, etc.
• Repair plugged drains, leaky faucets, toilets, etc.
Plus Pay for Experience
Plus Excellent Benefit Package
On-site Child Daycare 6 am – 6 pm
Employee Wellness Center/Gym
FT/PT (15 hours or more per week) earn:
Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, and Personal Time
$1000 Referral Bonus
Complete Application at www.TheGreenFields.org before your interview
Bring 2 Forms of ID For Drug Test & I-9
Bring MMR & Flu Shot Records