Executive Sous Chef in Buffalo, NY
Hyatt Regency Buffalo Posted: 2023-01-04
Buffalo, NY 14202
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels.
Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best.
Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
We are hiring an Executive Sous Chef:
The Executive Sous Chef assists the Executive Chef with the efficient operation of food production areas. In conjunction with The Executive Chef is responsible for supervising and assisting in the preparation of all food items based on standardized recipes while maintaining the highest standards to produce an appealing and appetizing product. He/she is also responsible for ensuring the cleanliness sanitation and safety in the kitchen work and storage areas while minimizing waste and maximizing cost/production ratio. Management-level associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field a 2-year college degree and 3 or more years of related experience. Or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 to 2 years of related experience or a Culinary Degree with 1 to 2 years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field.
- Must be proficient in Windows Operating Systems Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Supervisory experience required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Now Offering Daily Pay!
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Hotel Discounts
Please contact our recruiter today
Alexandra Schetinin at 716-855-4921
Or apply online using the link below.