Entry Level Mechanical Drafter / Designer in Wheatfield, NY
Delaware Manufacturing Industries Corporation (DMIC) Posted: 2021-09-07
Wheatfield, NY 14120
DMIC has an opening for an entry level mechanical drafter / designer that will work with engineering and manufacturing personnel to produce manufacturing drawings for hydraulic machinery.
• Create 3-D models and 2-D drawings of parts, weldments, and assemblies of hydraulic machinery using modern CAD software.
• Create and modify new and existing drawings per ANSI Y14.5 and DMIC standards.
• Collaborate with engineering personnel to develop concepts of custom hydraulic machinery.
• Attention to detail between machined components.
• Ability to understand revision control in a manufacturing setting.
• Fluency with modern 3-D modeling software (Inventor, SolidWorks, PTC Creo, etc.)
• Mechanical aptitude with machinery.
• Knowledge and experience with traditional and non-traditional machining processes.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Education & Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in Drafting or Mechanical Design with 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering with 0-3 years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
Our company offers excellent wages, $25.00 plus with benefits, including 401K match.
Forward resumes to:
Delaware Manufacturing Industries Corporation
3776 Commerce Court, Wheatfield, New York 14120
Or E-Mail quick apply.