Engineering Technician in Lancaster, NY
Moldtech, Inc. Posted: 2022-05-04
Lancaster, NY 14086
Moldtech, Inc., an injection molder of components used in automotive, medical, defense, and aerospace located in Lancaster, NY. We have an opportunity for an Engineering Technician to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct support and troubleshooting of production equipment and general processes
• Work with production floor operators to resolve processing issues
• Assist in engineering department tasks
• Complete and/or coordinate preventative maintenance
• Generate, maintain, and correct relevant documentation pertaining to production equipment
• Perform process studies and generate basic reports
• Help in reducing waste and streamlining processes
• Clearly communicate and collaborate with peers and all production floor operators and shows willingness to take direction and input from others
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum 2 year Engineering degree or equivalent
• Basic Mechanical skills
• Familiarity with electrical and mechanical equipment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Continual willingness to expand capabilities and knowledge
• Detailed oriented and possess follow up skills
• Root cause analysis
• Ability to multi-task and work well with constant priority changes
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• General machine shop skills are a bonus
Moldtech offers competitive benefits including employer contributions to insurances, gain sharing, section 401(k) retirement plan, and flexible PTO.
Complete an online application at the link below or Quick Apply by email.
716-685-3344 • HR@MOLDTECHRUBBER.COM
For information about our company visit MOLDTECHRUBBER.COM