Engineering Specialist in Williamsville, NY
National Fuel Posted: 2022-07-27
Williamsville, NY 14221
National Fuel has an immediate, full-time opening for an Engineering Specialist in our Engineering Services department at our main office in Williamsville, NY.
National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported.
We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
• Assisting with preparation of bids and processing of contractor invoices in the Engineering Contractor Administration department
• Perform a variety of Engineering tasks according to published procedures
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Intermediate skills in Adobe Acrobat
• Working knowledge of Oracle (PeopleSoft) Projects (or similar software)
• Excellent math skills
• Excellent keyboarding/PC skills
• Excellent organizational & communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task & work independently with close attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to discretely handle confidential information
• Experience using map tools
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with a starting hourly rate of pay of $22.12, with an increase to $23.57/hr at 6mos, and $25.27/hr after 1 year.
Also includes a comprehensive benefits package
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes.
National Fuel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.