Electricians in Buffalo, NY
Zenner and Ritter Posted: 2022-07-22
Buffalo, NY 14215
With over 90 years of continuously servicing the Western New York/ Buffalo region we’ve grown a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even the leanest times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just “jobs”.
Let’s Get Right to the Good Part: What We Offer
• Competitive Salary plus performance bonus potential
• Company supplied truck
• Access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, and “Work Perks” Discounts and Health & Wellness within 1 month of starting.
• Learn new technology, our best-in-class software for our team, integrated on iPhones & iPads
• PTO, (upon eligibility), 6 paid holidays, (after 90 days), Aflac, (60 days), 401k, (1 year)
• Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Who We Are:
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions throughout the region. Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home service experiences.
Why We Need You!
We are expanding our offerings related to residential electrical services, and we need top-of-the-line electricians who genuinely care about the customer. Are you a top performer or business owner and tired of the administrative and bureaucratic headaches of running your own business? Or maybe you are retiring / retired and looking for some activity to occupy hours during the week?
The Big Task:
You will diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and guide customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Electricians Key Sub Tasks:
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department, and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete calls using the iPad (paperwork if needed).
• You will need to be on call occasionally.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience:
If you are an experienced electrician or possess electrical licenses in jurisdictions in or around the Buffalo area then we would like to hear from you.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider with locations in Lancaster and Buffalo.
Ready to apply?
Visit our careers website at below link
Send us an email at direct apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer