Electrical Estimator in Amherst, NY
Bison Electrical Service Inc. Posted: 2021-03-24
Amherst, NY 14226
Bison Electrical Services is a relationship-based electrical contractor that strives to provide uncompromising quality electrical services to our customers. Our focus is on building longlasting
business relationships. Bison Electrical is also committed to our community and making Buffalo a better place to live. We currently have 1 opening: Electrical Estimator.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Review construction drawings & specifications while planning layout & installation of electrical wiring, equipment & fixtures, based on job specifications & local codes
• Develop & prepare cost estimates by analyzing the materials & labor to complete a project
• Negotiate & purchase construction materials & equipment
• Ability to read & interpret construction drawings & documents
• Estimating experience in commercial electrical systems including distribution, power, lighting, emergency systems, telecommunications, low voltage & fire alarm systems
• Familiarity with electrical equipment, materials, & specifications
• Electrical Background preferred, but not required
• Project Management experience a plus, but not required
• Review construction drawings & specifications
• Develop & present clear & detailed project scopes to the customer, & meeting with potential customers to present proposals.
• Prepare & monitor construction schedules for project installation progress while providing technical assistance & resolutions when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during & after construction
• Ability to handle multiple, diverse projects in a fast paced environment
• Commitment to continued education in the industry
• Provide information to supervisors, coworkers & subordinates by telephone, in written form, email or in person
Salary: $65K to $75K dependent on experience.
Please apply online and send a resume to below link.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national original.