Electrical Assembler II in Lancaster, NY
Parker Hannifin Posted: 2021-06-07
Lancaster, NY 14086
Multiple Current Openings for Electrical Assembler II
Great Benefits! $1,250 Sign on Bonus!
Assembles protection, communication, and control devices, such as switches, relays, and condensing units, as laid out in drawings and wiring diagrams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
2. Efficiently builds, lays out and wires electrical control panels.
3. Wires custom industrial units using point to point electrical schematics.
4. Assembles electrical components, terminals and push buttons.
5. Wires instrument controls, pumps, heaters, control valves and lays out flexible and rigid conduit within the skid limits.
6. Fastens units in specified locations in case.
7. Cuts, strips, and mounts wires to connect electrical units.
8. Connects lead wires to buzzer, ohmmeter, or resistance tester to test connections for resistance, shorts, and grounds.
9. Adjusts contacts, springs, and shafts to meet specifications.
10. Troubleshoots and works through problem solving tools to resolve any issues.
11. Participate in daily area clean up and more significant facility clean-up efforts as assigned.
12. Accept reassignment to other departments as workload dictates.
13. Performs other duties as necessary.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 2 – 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Ability to read prints, drawings and wire lists in order to properly wire control boxes, dryers and condensing units with 115V through 575V.
• Knowledge of electromechanical devices (breakers, motor starters, contactors, etc.).
• Basic knowledge on use of strippers and crimpers.
• Ability to use problem solving tools to troubleshoot products.
• Ability to be cross trained in other functions.
• Computer skills including MS Office and ability to learn Parker business systems.
Parker Hannifin Onsite Career Fair!
4087 Walden Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086
Thursday, June 24th
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Offers made on the spot!
You may also apply online at: Parker.com on the careers page.