Drywall Hangers / Finishers in Depew, NY
Cortese Construction Services Posted: 2020-09-01
Depew, NY 14043
Western New York’s PREMIERE residential renovation company, Cortese Construction, is now hiring lead carpenters, experienced kitchen and bath installers and drywall hangers/finishers.
Applicants are required to submit resumes and must have a minimum of 5 years verifiable hands on experience in the construction field. Pay is based on experience. Drug/alcohol screening and background check is enforced. Must have a valid NYS driver’s license, vehicle, and hand tools. We offer stable, full-time work year-round for our employees. Typical work week is Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm. Multiple work locations.
Drywall hangers/Finishers duties include, but are not limited to:
• Must be experienced with measuring and cutting drywall
• Knowledge of drywall hanging, mudding, taping, and plaster repairs
• Ensure jobsites are kept clean throughout the construction phase and have strong
knowledge of jobsite safety and company code of ethics
• Experience with hand tools and other equipment such as tape measures, saws, scissor lift,
stilts & drywall hand tools
• Must be an active listener, easily follow verbal/written instructions and have a high
standard of integrity and professionalism along with being detail-oriented and produce quality workmanship.
In addition to consistent work & top pay, we provide the following benefits:
• 401(k) with company match, vacation pay, health insurance plans, mileage reimbursement
and yearly bonuses
• We also offer a signing bonus (Must be employed with company for a minimum of 120
days to be eligible)
Interested applicants may email your resume.
Interested applicants without resumes may stop by our office at 2300
George Urban Blvd., Depew, NY 14043 to fill out an application or send
an email requesting an application.
Applicants that meet our needs will be contacted for interviews.