Dispatchers in Buffalo, NY
TAS Transport Posted: 2021-10-11
Buffalo, NY 14227
We are looking for a detail-oriented truck dispatcher to dispatch our drivers to customer locations. In this role, your duties will include communicating with our customers to record their requirements, planning and adjusting routes, as well as scheduling drivers to deliver or collect freight, shipments, and packages. In business since 2001.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Bachelor's or associate degree in transportation or logistics would be advantageous.
* Minimum 5 years of experience as a truck dispatcher
* Established relationships with brokers
* Exceptional ability to schedule drivers, plan routes, and dispatch drivers to customer locations.
* Extensive experience in customer services, as well as generating freight bills and invoices.
* Experience with Transportation Management Software (TMS), such as Axis & KeepTruckin.
* Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
* Knowledge of applicable transportation regulations and laws.
* Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
To apply, please quick apply or call 716-829-7399 ext 406