Director in Cheektowaga, NY
SM Josette Food Pantry Posted: 2020-09-03
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
The SM Josette Food Pantry, part of Hopebound Ministries, a ministry of the Felician Sisters of North America, is seeking a Food Pantry Director to oversee all daily operations of emergency food service, administration, staff supervision, planning, monitoring, fund development, reporting and community relations.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Two years supervisory experience, preferably in customer or food service positions
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail
• Must always have strong boundaries and maintain confidentiality
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must possess basic computational skills
• Possess analytical skills and strategic mindset
• Computer competencies
• Ability to deal with a wide variety of community people, students, and vendors of services
• Ability to work evenings and weekends on occasion
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
This is a full-time position. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 403B plan and paid time off.
Please submit a resume and letter of interest via Quick Apply below.
Hopebound Ministries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.