Direct Care Aides in Buffalo, NY
Aspire of WNY Posted: 2022-09-19
Buffalo, NY 14209
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT
Come join our team! We have immediate full time, part time and relief opportunities available with a variety of schedules supporting people with developmental disabilities in community based homes throughout Buffalo and the surrounding areas.
Direct Care Aides: Aspire of WNY has a rewarding & fun opportunity to support people with Developmental Disabilities with recreational activities such as volunteering, shopping, cooking, budgeting and so much more in the community and in their home. We have immediate openings in Alden, Buffalo, Grand Island, Orchard Park, Cheektowaga and West Seneca. Positions require a High School Diploma or GED equivalent and a valid New York State Driver’s License.
Why Aspire of WNY?
• Excellent Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, Paid time off, Holidays, and more!
• Room for growth and promotion from within
• Paid trainings at Aspire’s Training Academy
• Flexibility to work with a diverse group of individuals in a variety of settings
• Employee recognition & appreciation events
• Employee Referral Program
Apply online or send your resume to: Human Resources Department, Aspire of WNY, 2356 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY 14068, fax 894-6130