Digital Media Specialist in Hamburg, NY
Be Healthy Institute Posted: 2020-09-09
Hamburg, NY 14075
Part-time position 15-20 hours per week.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
• Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
• Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, Facebook, Instagram, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
• Manage end-to-end digital projects
• Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
• Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
• Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
• Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; possess strong proofreading skills, and translate technical information, and convey it to other team members.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Office Suite, Photoshop and other media editing software
• Experience with visual communication principles
• Familiarity with Wordpress web design and content management systems.
• Familiarity with online commerce platforms Woo Commerce, Square & Paypal.
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
• BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field preferred.
Please respond to: