Deburring Technician in Depew, NY
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. Posted: 2021-09-29
Depew, NY 14043
Our state-of-the-art Machine Shop is looking to add to its dynamic staff on ALL SHIFTS!
Works from drawings and/or written instructions and tool sheets. Manages daily responsibilities in the department included but not limited to scheduling and planning of work. May assist or lead lesser experienced employees in proper deburring techniques. Regularly uses a microscope to view parts. May assist supervisor in evaluation and selection of new equipment or process improvement. Follow all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Performs daily deburring activities using a variety of hand tools and machinery.
- Makes necessary “BSD” transactions for labor data collection, etc.
- May be required to perform basic inspection techniques to verify part drawing visually.
- Regularly uses a microscope to view, inspect and deburr parts.
- May be required to load and operate Tumbling Machine.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude & hand/eye coordination
Check out our current opportunities at www.pcb.com/jobs
Why join our team? PCB offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• 100% company paid healthcare premiums
• Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
• Paid holidays and time-off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Regular Employee Rewards / Recognition
Please see complete description and apply online using the link below.