Data Entry Clerk in Getzville, NY
Randstad Posted: 2020-09-02
Getzville, NY 14068
Do you want to join a team that will recognize you and inspire you to grow? Are you seeking a career path that will enhance your experience and potentially lead you to professional office and administrative roles? Randstad is currently seeking entry level, professionally driven individuals, with a desire to develop their experience with our client. We offer flexible work schedules, training, development, and potential advancement to expand your horizons!
Currently hiring for all shifts including 2nd shift and Weekend shift.
2nd shift: 5p-1:30a or 5p-3:30a
Weekend Shift: Fri-Mon 6a-4:30p
This is a full time position, but part time shifts may be available upon request.
- Insurance Coverage for full time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Close to public transportation
- Friendly, supportive, and positive work culture
- On-site Cafeteria
- Employee recognition programs
- Input information from hand-written documents into a computer database using an alphanumeric keyboard.
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Comparing data with source documents, or re-entering data in verification format to detect errors.
- Locating and correcting data entry errors, or reporting them to supervisors.
- Ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Ability to meet daily speed and accuracy goals.
- Ability to focus on the task at hand
- Good data entry skills with proven accuracy
- Ability to sit (8-10 hours)
- Successful background investigation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Employment Authorization documents (if applicable)
Please contact Jessica via Quick Apply for more information!