Customer Support Specialists in Niagara Falls, NY
ASM Research Posted: 2021-02-04
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
All work is currently being done on a telework basis but candidates located in WNY are preferred. We are currently seeking seasonal customer service/call center representatives in support of the US Department of Education.
There will be training classes starting throughout the spring with the positions going into September. There is a high probability of converting to full-time employee(s) and continuing this important mission for those interested in doing so. After training, work hours are 1PM - 10 PM Eastern time or similar.
Responsible for routine/basic inbound call, outbound call, email, and web chat services, as well as back-office services. Completes daily routine tasks and responsibilities to support the Customer Service department or programs.
• Supports customer to submit and process transactions
• Assists customer with identifying and resolving processing issues and website access inquires
• Supports inbound calling, outbound calling, email, web chat and outreach to customers
• Logs cases, or updates an existing case as applicable, to record each phone, email, or web chat communication with a customer. All cases shall be logged in a web-based agent desktop application
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
-High School Diploma or GED
-0-2 years of customer service or public relations experience.
Candidates must be US citizens due to federal background requirements. Candidates will be required to undergo a federal background check in order to gain access to sensitive information.
Other Job Specific Skills:
• Ability to successfully adapt and perform during times of high call volume.
• Ability to provide effective customer service and deal tactfully and courteously with the public.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong listening ability to interpret and clarify information being provided by customers.
• Strong commitment to providing quality service.
• Ability to foster a good working relationship and rapport with customers.
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
Bilingual (English & Spanish) candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please email below or on the below site.