Customer Service Sales Representative in Tonawanda, New York
Applied Industrial Technologies Posted: 2020-09-01
Tonawanda, New York 14150
Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) represent Applied Industrial Technologies as the front line of service to our customers. Each day, our CSSRs spend the majority of their time working directly with our customers. Our CSSR’s are asked to handle a variety of tasks listed below. In this role one has the opportunity to develop strong relationships with customers, peers, vendors and various internal departments.
Applied Industrial Technologies offers a benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay as well as a performance incentive plan.
• Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, process customer orders
• Source and procure products from Applied warehouses and vendor locations
• Look for opportunities to generate add-on sales and sell promotional items
• Expedite customer backorders
• Assist, as needed, with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
• Assist with customer returns
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Reliable, organized, and detailed oriented
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Excel & Word
• Self-starter with a good work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Positive Mental Attitude
• Good Driving Record
• Distribution Experience
• SAP experience
• Knowledge of Bearing, Power Transmission, Electrical, Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic products.
• Storeroom Experience
Please send an email if you are interested in the position.
Please submit a brief statement of your qualifications and contact information. We will contact you for a preliminary phone interview.