Customer Service Representatives in Williamsville, NY
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau, LLC Posted: 2022-10-04
Williamsville, NY 14221
We are looking for experienced Skilled Customer Service Representatives to join our growing company.
Are you a motivated, goal-orientated individual who wants to put your collection/customer service experience to use?
Do you have strong communication skills? We are looking for individuals who are reliable, motivated, love working with people and possess the willingness to learn.
• Paid training and initially work from office – work from home/office a possible future option
• Hourly rate of $16/negotiable
• Monthly Bonus Incentive Plan
• A company you can grow with
• Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
• Referral Program
• Dental and Vision
• Medical and Life insurance
• Free on-site parking
Essential Functions include:
• Daily collection calls, updating collections systems and account entries
• Collect delinquent installment and revolving loans by contacting borrowers
• Educate the customer about the terms of the agreement
• Assist customer in resolving delinquencies
• Collect in accordance with all state and federal laws inclusive of Fair Debt Collection Practices
• 1-year of Collections experience is a plus, but not required
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Ability to initiate collections process and communicate in an assertive, compassionate, respectful and successful manner
• Ability to maintain poise under pressure
• Ability to understand and follow collections laws
• Ability to work in a team call center environment
• Bilingual a plus
• Computer proficiency, familiarity with collections software and programs a plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proficient in organizational and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
This is not a full description of the job activities and functions of this position.
This is a full-time position.
Salary is an hourly rate with the potential for monthly bonus.
Call Recruiting Line 716-529-1426
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau is an Equal Opportunity Employer.