Customer Service Representative in North Tonawanda, NY
Armstrong Fluid Technology Posted: 2023-02-20
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
• Maintains excellent communications directly with customers, being attentive to individual customer’s requirements and ensuring a pro-active, efficient response to customer’s needs.
• Answers customer telephone enquiries adopting a polite and professional attitude at all times.
• Provides immediate response to customer queries and inquires, primarily by telephone and then followed up via e-mail.
• Follows established policies and procedures ensuring standards of service to customers and business objectives are achieved at all times.
• Pro-actively communicates and works with members of your own and other departments to ensure standards of service to customers and business objectives are achieved.
• Maintains records of approved customer contracts to ensure accurate processing of orders at all times.
• Maintains customer data files as needed to ensure accuracy of information recorded.
• Processes customer change orders and notifies the appropriate departments.
• Initiates Sales Returns Goods, following the established procedures.
• Enters and acknowledges customer orders on the Manufacturing Planning System
• Maintains a current regional order backlog.
• Expedites orders and inquiries as approved by management.
• Proactively contacts customers regarding late deliveries.
• Liaises with finance regarding new and/or blocked accounts and keeping the customers informed as appropriate.
• Liaises with internal and external sales personnel.
• Works with the Procurement Team to ascertain delivery timescales for the product(s).
• Liaises with appropriate production personnel on lead times and/or delivery dates.
• Handles customer complaints ensuring a satisfactory resolution for both the customer and the business.
• Liaises with customer site personnel regarding deliveries of products.
• Liaises with company manufacturing, commercial administrative staff and management to ensure that all product problems are fed back to source for corrective action to be implemented.
• Previous experience in customer service essential
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must have an enthusiastic attitude with exemplary problem solving skills
• Previous experience of HVAC business advantageous
• Previous experience of using an MRP System
• A pro-active and flexible approach to work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Superior IT skills
• Creative problem-solving skills, conflict management within different organizations (centralized and matrix organizational structures)
• Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way, conduct root cause analysis and provide clear, well thought-out recommendations.
• Strong, team-oriented leadership skills with presence and a bias for action.
• Self-directed with ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and a focus on results.
• Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations
Please use Quick Apply with resume below
Walk-ins welcome - 93 East Avenue , North Tonawanda NY 14120