Customer Service Representative in Albion, NY
Coast Professional Posted: 2021-04-06
Albion, NY 14411
This Customer Service Representative (CSR) works under close supervision and follows specific procedures and detailed instructions in handling incoming and outgoing calls. The CSR will complete all data entry while actively communicating with the customer. Reviews input/output data to verify completeness, accuracy, and conformance to quality standards and specifications. Maintains production records. Classifies and codes data to be entered. Verifies, and identifies and corrects errors. Tracks documents received and completion dates in a log. Performs clerical and related office tasks as assigned, such as maintaining records of work received and work performed.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming and outgoing calls with patience, tact, and courtesy.
• Enter information into Windows-based computer database as required, while following instructions and conducting a scripted interview.
• Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
• Provides feedback on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
• Contribute positively to a work environment that is flexible, adaptable, and team based
• Provide, receive, and seek feedback in a positive manner to encourage team building
• Participate in the development and attainment of team and operational goals
• Be respectful and courteous
• Maintain a positive attitude about workloads and expectations
• Prioritize workloads to ensure timeliness and quality standards are met.
Apply at below site
Or call: (585) 991-5200
or quick apply
Bilingual / Spanish-speaking candidates encouraged to apply.
Coast Professional, Inc. is a privately owned, EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.