Counter Sales Representative in Kenmore, NY
Shanor Electric Supply Inc Posted: 2022-07-20
Kenmore, NY 14217
We are searching for a candidate that has a passion for customer service, is committed to driving sales and is interested in employee growth.
If you are looking for a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment, then Shanor may be the place for you!
The Counter Sales Representative (CSR) provides world-class customer service with direct involvement in day-to-day operations and positively impacting sales goals.
The CSR effectively collaborates with the Manager to manage inventory and maintain the appearance of the store.
The CSR provides excellent customer service by assisting customers promptly and courteously with their purchases and effectively processing their orders.
This position answers questions and provides information as needed.
The CSR generates sales through excellent customer service, add on and up-selling.
What You Will Do
• Provide a high level of customer service with product expertise and selling skills.
• Maintain the appearance of the store. Greet and interact with customers.
• Answer customers’ questions about the merchandise.
• Assist customers with purchase decisions.
• Retrieve merchandise from the sales floor, stock room, or other inventory locations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish an employment contract and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
What You Will Need
• High School diploma or GED
• One year of retail experience
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Outstanding sales and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Able to sit for prolonged periods at a desk and work on a computer.
• Able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Qualified candidates can apply on-line at the company link below
Questions ? Contact us at 716-614-3231