Controller / HR Administrator in Jamestown, NY
Anderson Precision Posted: 2020-09-09
Jamestown, NY 14701
Anderson Precision of Jamestown, NY seeks a Controller/HR Administrator for this designer and manufacturer of semi-custom, custom and high-volume engineered parts. Working in a quality-first culture that adds value, the successful candidate must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond strategically.
Reporting to the President/CFO, the Controller/HR Administrator:
1. Provides dynamic leadership of the company “open-book” management system, including preparation, analytical review, and sharing the story that accompanies the financial numbers.
2. Coach and support data integrity of accounting, inventory, production and customer order entry data.
3. Perform focused projects with an eye to generating cash flow, reducing costs and improving financial performance. Effectively communicate results using software tools such as Microsoft Excel - leverage other software tools to improve efficiency of data analysis.
4. Support HR compliance and onboard new employees, oversee and administer training, and benefits. Provide performance management support to the executive team.
5. Assist in transaction processing in accounts payable, accounts receivable, order management and inventory control.
Additionally, this position serves as a liaison to other internal managers and team members; and must communicate effectively with the technical team.
Must possess at least a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Accounting, plus a minimum of 5 years of directly-related experience. A Masters in Accounting and/or CPA is preferred, along with working HR knowledge and experience.
If you enjoy a collaborative environment and being an inside-company entrepreneur, we would like to discuss your “A-game,” and how it might align with how we perform according to the Great Game of Business® framework. We have a modern workplace; and offer a competitive salary and benefits package that considers previous background, education, and results.
Interested applicants may send cover letter and resumé to Rich Koerner, HR Consultant at email below.