Construction Project Manager in Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Zoo Posted: 2022-07-19
Buffalo, NY 14214
• Reporting to Director of Facilities and Construction, the Construction Project Manager is responsible for construction and other facilities-related projects.
• Acts as Facilities Manager in absence of Director of Facilities and Construction.
• Ensures projects are on budget, adhere to timelines, and are aligned with organizational values.
• Ensure projects are in compliance with codes and policies including: AZA, OSHA, and governmental regulatory standards.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in architecture, engineering, project or construction management.
Full-time, exempt position. Salary starting at $70,000 commensurate with experience. Health plan, life insurance, dental, vision, 403B retirement plan, HSA, annual leave, holiday, sick time. Benefits available after successful completion of a 60-days worked probation period. Sick time available upon hire.
Please send resume via Quick Apply below
Visit website below for details and full job posting of responsibilities.
Candidates should send resume and cover letter by August 15, 2022 .
No phone calls.
The Buffalo Zoo is an At Will employer and all Buffalo Zoo employees are subject to employment eligibility and background security checks as well as testing for illegal substance use as allowed by law.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER