Concrete Laborer in Clarence Center, NY
Brawdy Construction, Inc. Posted: 2021-10-13
Clarence Center, NY 14032
Brawdy Construction, Inc. has enjoyed over 70 years of experience in in a wide range commercial construction services including earthwork, foundations, flatwork and masonry.
Our team members enjoy year-round employment in a professional team environment working Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4pm.
Competitive Benefits include medical, dental and life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with employer matching.
• Provides assistance in the preparation, installation, repair and on jobsite
• Transports materials/equipment to work area
• Assists in concrete placement
• Mix Mortar and grout
• Cut brick/block
• Capable of lifting 50+ lbs
• Arrange, clean or store materials, tools and equipment
• Takes responsibility for the care and whereabouts of equipment
• Cleans installation surfaces, equipment, tools, work areas and storage areas
• Comply with Brawdy Construction Safety Program & adhere to Safety Manager’s instruction
• Pride in oneself and work.
• Works well in a team environment
• Adheres to direction of superintendent
• 2 years labor experience preferred
• Reliable transportation to and from job sites
To apply, please email quick apply or at below site.