Community Mental Health Nurse in Derby, NY
Harmonia Collaborative Care, Inc. Posted: 2021-01-11
Derby, NY 14047
Harmonia Collaborative Care is a growing Human Services Organization with a vision of empowering individuals to be healthy and fulfilled.
FT/ Exempt Position
Summary of Responsibilities: Provide health and wellness recommendations to all behavioral health clients and support medication management clinic.
• Provide nursing consultation to behavioral health staff
• Work closely with prescribers and serve as the contact person for the medication clinic
• Obtain prior authorization for prescriptions and upload into ECR.
• Review and sign off on health forms.
• Health monitoring services
Education and Experience:
• RN or PA
• Familiar with Trauma-informed care and has experience in a non-profit social services agency
• Strong organizational skills
• Empathetic listening skills a must
• Ability to maintain accurate and timely notes on client activities
• Experience with managed care protocols
• Familiar with providing services via telehealth
• Computer knowledge including Microsoft programs, and EMR systems
Our friendly staff and relaxing, natural environment create an inviting atmosphere in which to work. Harmonia Collaborative Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to below email.