Co-Op Associate in Buffalo, NY
Aspire of WNY Posted: 2022-06-15
Buffalo, NY 14225
Aspire of WNY
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT
Rewarding opportunities awaits you while providing on and off site supports in this unique nontraditional Day program. You will assist individuals achieve personal goals and help them to increase their job readiness skills by mentoring and fostering independence on all levels.
- Associates Degree in Human Services or related experience working with adults with disabilities preferred
Why Aspire of WNY?
• Excellent Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, Paid time off, Holidays, and more!
• Room for growth and promotion from within
• Paid training at Aspire’s Training Academy
• Flexibility to work with a diverse group of individuals in a variety of settings
• Employee recognition & appreciation events
• Employee Referral Program
Positions require a High School Diploma or GED equivalent and a valid New York State Driver’s License. Must be at least 18 years of age.