CNC Mill Machinist in Tonawanda, NY
Selective Staffing Posted: 2020-11-02
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Position: Temp-Hire CNC Mill Machinist(s)
Location: Tonawanda, NY Compensation: $25-26/hr. DOE
Hours: 2nd shift 2:45pm – 11:15pm Monday - Friday
* Perform full setups and operation for CNC Mill or Turning Machines
* Working with larger parts (15-60” in diameter)
* Reading blueprints with experience of using micrometers and calipers.
* Setup of computer controlled mills
* Responsible for running various machines at one time
* Other duties: tool changes, offsets and machine setups
* Working with very tight tolerances
* Deburring and cleaning parts
* Use of overhead cranes
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
* Required experience with CNC Mill machining with very large parts in range from 1-3 tons/15-60 inches, with ability to handle every step of machining
* Must have 2-3 years CNC mill experience with set ups & following g-codes
* Experience operating overhead crane is desired!
* Must be able to run 2 machines at one time
* Ability to read blueprints and use calipers
* High School Degree/GED
Additional job postings w/descriptions are located on our website. Email your resume via Quick Apply or call 716-634-3300 to schedule a phone interview.
SEND A RESUME & REFER A FRIEND!
Phone: (716) 634-3300 Fax: (716) 634-3900
Monday - Friday between 9:00AM – 4PM