CNC Machinists in Elma, NY
Moog Inc. Posted: 2023-01-11
Elma, NY 14059
We Are Growing - CNC Machinist- 2nd and/or 3rd Shift
Moog is looking to hire various types of CNC Machinists including Mill, Lathe, Grind and EDM. There is a potential for relocation support for experienced machinists.
This individual will perform set-ups and run parts on their specialty CNC Machines to close tolerances, fine finishes, and complex geometry. This individual is responsible for the inspection of all work performed, setting up or adjusting gaging equipment, detecting unusual conditions, deviating parts; and when needed recognizing errors in blueprints and operation sheets
The Machinist must have a good knowledge of G-codes, speeds, and feeds for programming on various materials. At all times they must maintain a high standard of quality. This position works in a team environment such that strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills are essential. Qualified candidates must be a self-starter, team member & able to work with minimal supervision & engineering support. There is an expectation for this position to occasionally assist on process improvement and projects teams.
- High School diploma or GED required. Machining trade school is a plus.
- Over 1-year Machinist experience. (NOT SIMPLY MACHINE OPERATION).
- Must also be comfortable using various measuring equipment such as Micrometers, Calipers, and Dial Bore Gauges.
- Must be able to read blueprints and interpret written work instructions.
- Must have the hand-eye coordination to be able to deburr intricate parts.
Join Us at the Moog Hiring Event !
January 28th 8am- 2pm
At the Northland Workforce raining Center
683 Northland Ave , Buffalo ,NY 14211
Open Interviews will be held for various positions including assembly, test, machine shop, and engineering .
Come prepared with your resume.
Same day offers will be available for select positions
If you can't attend , go to the company link below to apply onlilne.