CNC Lathe Machinists in Tonawanda, NY
HDM Hydraulics, LLC Posted: 2020-11-04
Tonawanda, NY 14150
HDM Hydraulics is seeking experienced production CNC Machine Operators or CNC Machinists who will setup and operate various CNC lathes on 3rd shift (Sun – Thur, 9:30 pm – 6 am).
Successful candidates will have previous experience with:
• Bardons and Oliver lathes
• Okuma lathes with live tooling and milling capabilities
• 2 spindle Tsugami lathe with live tooling
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
• Have 3+ years’ experience in the setup of CNC equipment
• Know G & M code, editing and programming.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints
• Accurately measure with micrometers and calipers
• Ability to complete tools changes, offsets and machine setup
• Be self-motivated and dependable, with good problem-solving skills
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Stable employment with a financially sound company
• Standard work week is 5 days, 8-hour shifts
• Starting wage: $17.00 to $30.00 per hour, depending on skills and abilities
• Benefits include Paid Time Off (vacation and sick) and 7 paid holidays
• Safety Bonus Opportunity of $100 monthly
• Conveniently located right off the 190
• Overtime is available and sometimes required
• Opportunity to develop your machining skills and knowledge
Apply now! A great career is waiting for you at HDM Hydraulics!
Send your resume below.
HDM Hydraulics is an Equal Opportunity Employer