CNC Lathe Machinist in Orchard Park, NY
McGard Posted: 2020-09-16
Orchard Park, NY 14127
CNC Lathe Machinist
2nd Shift (3:45PM – 2:15AM; M-Th)
Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays
• Set up and operate multiple axis CNC Lathe machines.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Understand and execute basic math.
• Ability to stand for at least 75% of shift.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and orally.
• Two (2) years CNC machining experience.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
• Experience using micrometers and calipers.
• Basic understanding of G-Code.
• CNC Machining course certificate.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan, a 4% monthly attendance bonus and 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Apply below online.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”