Clinical Nurse Manager (RN) in Buffalo, NY
Neighborhood Health Center Posted: Jul 16, 2020
Buffalo, NY 14207
Neighborhood Health Center is seeking a full time Clinical Nurse Manager. The Clinical Nurse Manager will have direct reports and will report to NHC'S DON. Primary responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Recruitment, scheduling, training, development, coaching, performance appraisals and when necessary progressive discipline of the nursing supervisors for site.
• Working in collaboration with provider schedulers to ensures timely distribution of nursing schedules occur with updates completed as necessary
• Overseeing and working with nursing supervisors at each site to ensure flow of day and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Forecasting of possible clinical issues or concerns and proactively addressing them to maintain a supportive clinical environment
• Developing and maintaining relationships with providers to advocate for the needs of both the providers and nursing teams
• Working closely with Practice Manager and other departments to assure open communication between nursing and non-clinical staff
Must possess, minimally, an Associates or BSN and hold current NYS RN license. Candidates without direct personnel management experience will not be considered.
Qualified candidates may apply via our website
or via the Quick Apply button to go to my email
Positions available at the following locations: Northwest - 155 Lawn Ave, Buffalo, NY 14207