Clinical Administrative Assistant in Buffalo, NY
Cazenovia Recovery Systems Posted: 2022-11-01
Buffalo, NY 14214
The Clinical Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Executive and Management Teams in maintaining efficient oversight of delegated processes and procedures agency-wide.
This includes but is not limited to data review, reporting, process oversight and development, administrative assignments/ projects, auditing and involvement in various committee procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists with clinical administrative assignments and program development projects.
• Assists with preparation, scheduling and record keeping for Utilization Review, Special Review Committee, and Quality Assurance Committee meetings.
• Assists with monitoring quality assurance practices and development of tracking processes. Assists with planning and scheduling of agency trainings.
• Assists with monitoring clinical processes within the agency database and reporting outcomes. Continuously assesses for trends in reporting.
• Assists with incident management process oversight.
• Assists with investigative processes.
• Assists with policy review, revision, and new policy development.
• Assists with preparation of Board of Directors reporting and materials.
• Assists in utilization management oversight and meeting external reporting requirements.
• Carries out duties essential to the above stated responsibilities as assigned.
• Serves on agency committees as requested.
• Is mindful of and integrates Trauma-Informed Care and its five principles in all duties and interactions with fellow staff, residents, and external partners.
• Maintains compliance with all required rules and regulations including Federal Confidentiality (42 CFR, Part 2), HIPAA, Medicaid and/or HUD, and any others.
• $250 conditional sign-on bonus
• $100 wellness incentive
• Generous PTO & sick time
• Annual raises based on performance
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cazenovia Recovery Systems.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants whose experience and skills match an open position.
Interviews will only be scheduled with qualified candidates.