Chef Manager in Buffalo, NY
UB Campus Dining & Shops Posted: 2022-09-16
Buffalo, NY 14261
Chef Manager of Dining Services, Buffalo
Provides support and assistance to the unit manager in the areas of food production systems, along with the supervision, coaching, and training of the unit employees, which consist of students, unions, and student managers in Residential Dining Operations with or without Retail Operations with sales volume of less than approximately 3.5 million per year. They work to ensure high quality food is prepared, menus are executed and served in an efficient manner while providing remarkable customer service and striving to find cost efficiencies.
Education and Training:
- Associate’s degree or higher in food service or related field.
- Equivalent education/experience will substitute for minimum qualifications.
- Two years progressively responsible experience managing a similar food service operation.
- Experience in a high volume food service establishment preferred.
At Campus Dining and Shops, we offer benefits that cover your health, well-being, and future.
- Competitive Pay
- Set schedules to support a work like balance
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Health Benefits including: Quality affordable health care, HRA for eligible medical expenses, and Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403 (b) retirement program with company match
- Daily Meal Allowance
Please apply online using the link below:
Or Join Us for Open Interviews Open interviews this Thursday 9/22 and next Thursday 9/29 from 9am-1pm.
Fargo Quadrangle, UB Amherst Campus
Directions can be found to the North Campus offices at: MyUBCard.com/directions