Cashiers in Buffalo, NY
UB Campus Dining & Shops Posted: 2021-09-27
Buffalo, NY 14261
Providing quality meals to students, faculty, staff and visitors in a timely manner with an emphasis on customer service. Will handle student meal cards, cash, and credit cards and must follow proper money and merchandising policies and procedures. Will include prep work in multiple areas. Employee will be asked to prep multiple food items, focus on customer service, and work in high volume dining operations.
- Minimum one-year verifiable cashier and money handling experience required.
- Previous experience with computer based point of sale cash register system and food preparation experience preferred.
- Experience making specialty coffee drinks using espresso machines may be required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a high-volume
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and hygiene required.
- Regular attendance and reliable transportation is required. Must attend a food safety class.
- Must be able to pass PCI testing to be PCI compliant.
We are also a Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Eligible Employer!
- Consistent schedule
- Advancement opportunities
- Major holidays off
- Sick/vacation time accrual
- Health insurance & retirement
Apply online using the link below or visit us
Tuesday, October 26th 3pm-6pm at
University at Buffalo Center for Tomorrow
120 Center for Tomorrow
Amherst, NY 14260