Case Manager in Derby, NY
Harmonia Collaborative Care, Inc. Posted: 2021-07-21
Derby, NY 14047
Harmonia Collaborative Care is a growing Human Services Organization with a vision of empowering individuals to be healthy and fulfilled.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is willing to provide compassionate care to seniors facing the challenges of lifestyle changes. Harmonia staff prides itself in delivering empathetic care to help bring balance to the lives of our senior clients.
Position: Part-Time Case Manager
Summary: To evaluate and provide connections and assistance to low-income seniors and their caregivers located in southern Erie County.
• Conducts a thorough intake of clients to determine the need for case management services.
• Provides information and referral services to the elderly, their families and other service providers via the telephone, in person and through community forums.
• Advocates on behalf of senior clients and caregivers with formal and informal support systems and provides linkages and referrals to agencies and programs that provide assistance to seniors.
• Intervenes in crisis situations, making appropriate referrals to agencies dealing with medical, environmental, mental health and utility emergencies.
• Attends meetings, trainings, and in-services as required by the Erie County Dept. of Senior Services and stays current with programs pertaining to seniors.
• Collaborates with WNYICC and other agency partners
• Strong communication skills including listening skills
• Solid organizational skills
• Ability to maintain accurate and timely client records
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Bachelor’s degree
Please forward cover letter and resume to quick apply.
Harmonia is an equal opportunity employer.