Case Manager in Buffalo, NY
Cazenovia Recovery Systems Posted: 2022-08-03
Buffalo, NY 14214
Cazenovia Recovery is a great place to work! We offer many benefits and extras to our staff members.
This position is responsible for coordinating services for recovery, health, employment, education, support groups, and counseling.
A primary focus will be focusing on educational and vocational goals with residents.
• Makes referrals and assists with the coordination of treatment services
• Helps residents identify community agencies, resources and supports
• Ensures smooth transitions and minimizes fragmentation of services
• Organizes and maintains case records
• Coordinates educational and/or vocational skill development
• Associate's Degree in Human Services
• One year's experience in recovery (addictions or mental health) or human services
• $250 conditional sign-on bonus
• $100 wellness incentive
• Generous PTO & sick time
• Annual raises based on performance
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cazenovia Recovery Systems.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants whose experience and skills match an open position.
Interviews will only be scheduled with qualified candidates.