Case Manager in Buffalo, NY
Gerard Place Posted: 2021-01-05
Buffalo, NY 14215
Program: Permanent Supportive Housing for homeless single parent families
Full time exempt, competitive salary, excellent benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Provide ongoing support, guidance and implementation of client supportive services, including referrals,
linkage, vocational training, educational prospects, career support, day care services and healthy homes.
- Ensure that all needed program components are utilized to strengthen the family self-sufficiency and provide
coordination and accountability for client program adherence.
- Assist/maintain client public assistance through Erie County Department of Social Services.
- Develop, monitor and maintain all components of client records.
- Complete all documentation as well as other pertinent paper work in a timely and professional manner.
- Build relations with staff and programs on campus to ensure successful client service coordination.
- Attend appropriate trainings, coalitions and in services to increase job knowledge.
- Assist with annual life skills curriculum and class attendance.
- Case management assistance in other programs as needed.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field plus 2 years of experience in human services field.
- SOAR trained and HMIS experience a plus.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Demonstrates skills in working with clients from various backgrounds and cultures and embraces Gerard Place’s mission to strengthen families.
- Background check required for employment.
Salary range: $34,970-$45,110 annually
Competitive benefits package: Benefits are available the first of the month following date of hire and include
health and fully paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance. Eligibility for our 403b retirement
plan is available to full-time employees upon hire. Excellent time off benefits include holidays, vacation and personal time.
Application deadline: Open until filled. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email resume and cover letter to Jill Mattson at below email.
or mail to: Gerard Place, Attn: Jill Mattson, 2515 Bailey Ave., Buffalo, NY 14215
No phone calls please.
Gerard Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).